Please Note: All contact information and links to other websites were valid and operational during the pendency of the case. Some contact information and some links may no longer be operational.
The time to file claims is now closed. The deadline was November 14, 2016, pursuant to a Court Order. After a hearing on November 21, 2017, the Court issued an Order, on November 22, 2017, explaining how late claims are to be treated. The Court Order is here.
If you find that you need additional pages for Tables #1, 2, and/or 3, click on the appropriate link(s) below. You can use these links as a fillable form, or print the pages and fill in the table by hand.
Facilitator Reports To The Court
Selected Court Documents
Set forth below are some of the significant Court filings. The documents regarding the restitution process begin with the April 11, 2016 Order.
- August 6, 2013 - Criminal Complaint
- August 14, 2013 - Indictment
- September 18, 2013 - First Superseding Indictment
- October 11, 2013 - Amended Opinion and Order Detaining Defendant Farid Fata Pending Trial
- October 29, 2013 - Complaint for Offer of Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
- November 20, 2013 - Second Superseding Indictment
- December 18, 2013 - Third Superseding Indictment
- January 15, 2014 - Fourth Superseding Indictment
- January 23, 2014 - Court of Appeals Order
- June 4, 2014 - Order Denying Defendant's Motion For Change Of Venue (ECF NO. 87)
- June 10, 2014 - Defendant's Notice of Withdrawal of Motion for Appointment of Counsel (DOC. #95)
- June 11, 2014 - Order Adjourning Trial and Finding of Excludable Delay
- October 6, 2014 - The Victim Impact Statement Form
- May 28, 2015 - The United States Sentencing Memorandum
- June 25, 2015 - Order Establishing Plan for Sentencing Hearing
- December 7, 2015 - Defendant-Appellant's Brief on Appeal
- January 25, 2016 - Brief for the United States
- February 10, 2016 - Defendant-Appellant's Reply Brief
- April 11, 2016 - Order Establishing Restitution Plan and Review of Claims for Restitution
- May 25, 2016 - Opinion Issued by the Court of Appeals
- August 31, 2016 - Opinion and Order Granting the United States' Motion to Dismiss the Petition (ECF NO. 4) and Dismissing the Petition (ECF NO. 1).
- September 26, 2016 - Order Extending Restitution Filing Deadline
- December 15, 2016 - Order Re: Restitution Status Hearing, January 17, 2017
- January 12, 2017 - Notice of Report on Restitution
- January 27, 2017 - Order Setting Restitution Reporting Hearing at 10 A.M. on August 16, 2017
- July 18, 2017 - Order Adjourning Restitution Report Hearing to 3 P.M. Friday, November 17, 2017
- November 14, 2017 - Notice of Report on Restitution
- November 22, 2017 - Order (1) Continuing Restitution Process; and (2) Precluding Further Submission/Processing of Late Filed Claims for Restitution and Late Requests for Reconsideration of Denied Claims.
All of the documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf).
To view them, you need to have the
free Adobe Reader.